Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Promising result of magnet motor experiment

It was a good night


Last week seems something happened. Among other things that happen all the time, one special was noticed by me. Actually, it was produced and induced by me, playing with one of permanent magnet motors setup on my desk, I noticed some interesting effect.

Under simple controlled environment I managed to generate a constant rotation force to the rotor and thus compensate the friction of roller bearings for a significant value! The rotor itself normally stopped after 5 turns in free run, after it was pushed by spring lever. After applying really weird stator permanent magnets, rotor kept turning freely for another 10 or 11 rounds, achieving a total of 15 to 16 turns before it stopped by itself.

This is over 300% increase in pure magnetic layer!


Next step is to repeat the test in more steady and measurable environment, with precision under 0,5 mm and with a bigger device. Also, variations of rotor magnets angling are to be examined, because I really can only suspect what happened.

What happened here?


I assume I managed to produce asymmetric permanent magnet by combining 2 Neodymium magnets within 2 opposite-set magnetic shielding caps (see picture above, Asymmetric magnet capsule). This construction probably skew magnetic field, concentrated magnetic force in a way that resulting attraction forces were much lower than repelling forces against rotor magnets. In that manner, rotor was constantly pushed to rotate more than it was dragged back to be stopped.

The gain in constant push resulted in effect, that rotor, which was always initiated by spring lever on the side, did not make just 5 turns as normal (when only friction of bearings is slowing it down), but instead it kept turning for at least 15 turns. I see no other explanation, beside the obvious: magnetic field can be directed asymmetricaly, so a constant push in tangental direction from permanent magnets setup. I guess, if I would have more of those Asymmetric magnetic capsules, mounted all around the rotor, it might have rotate by itself, even more...it would produce rotation force out of permanent magnets!

Specifications

Well, this is tricky part. The experiment success came out of few hours of playing with magnets, so it was not scientific experiment, but rather a random discovery. Magnets were 2cm long square bars with 0,5cm side, magnetized along their shorter side. The Asymmetric magnet capsule consisted of a pair of same magnets, encapsulated in two caps of special material with low coercitivity.
The positions and angles of magnets are just fictional here on the image! I have marked and documented the exact angles and positions for my further experiments, so I will not disclose them to the public at the moment.     


2 comments:

  1. It is indeed my great delight to Think About your website Also fantastic to appreciate your current content right here.I admire your efforts and your idea that you put into this blog. Thanks for the information. Really lovely and useful for me and will refer my friends to this blog.This post is helpful with an analysis I am doing for a specific group of people. Do you have any other articles to suggest on this topic? Thanks.Thanks for this exciting post. It is well written and has some great content.I have been researching every aspect of a possible career move. This post is very helpful and shows that you have a lot of knowledge on the topic. Do you have any others?
    Green Technology Companies

    ReplyDelete
  2. educational site and plans

    learn for all

    http://linoavac.no.sapo.pt

    ___

    video :https://www.youtube.com/embed/9FsFNbx0AWE

    it is kick magnet by coil in the jump

    ReplyDelete